[Alberg30] "Mini Reef"

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Sep 19 21:02:17 PDT 2000

  [Advertisement: The Olympics are running and the sailing coverage is online:
   http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=olympics]

It's my understanding that the "flattening reef" is the cringle
above the outhaul that tensions the leech and aft portions of the
sail.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/