[Alberg30] "Mini Reef"

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Wed Sep 20 06:23:55 PDT 2000

  [Advertisement: The Olympics are running and the sailing coverage is online:
   http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=olympics]

Yes, you are correct.  Another characteristic is the absence of a tack
cringle corresponding to the very low clew cringle worked in for the
flattening reef .   Tangora - I recall those zippers; they were one of those
ideas that seemed great on the designers desk that were short lived in
practice!  I'm having a sail biult that will sheet to my inside tracks and
have a tall profile

Gord KC426 Surprise