[alberg30] Digest Number 770

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 05:41:05 PST 2001

Hello
             I am planing  a cruise this spring. Not sure of the  departure
time, but it  will probably be going South,from Florida. Is there  anyone who
is planning a cruise to the Caribean please lets get in toutch. I think it
would be safer and more enjoyable if we could do this in a  "group" of
A-30's,  Let  me know  what you think of it.
       Iam prersently doing up grades and maint . Gitano is in Gville Fl. .
       Has any one had experience installing a dripless shaft seal ??  and
which one do you  reccomend. Any input on this  matter would  be appreciated.
       Thank you
                         Peter
                         #271  Gitano