[Alberg30] Engine Problem

FINKENBERG, Lincoln LFINKENBERG at EMMETMARVIN.COM
Fri Jun 1 07:07:55 PDT 2001

	It's not the fuel, fuel line (was 5/16 now 3/8), fuel filter (looked
fine), spark plugs (old ones were black and crusty), or vent (ran it w/o the
fuel cap on).  It's getting plenty of gas but seems like when it warms up
the problem begins.
	I'll now check connection to d-cap, coil, points, condenser, fuel
pump, and carb.
	thanks
	Gypsy 138
	Linc