[Alberg30] Engine Problem

John Allen gallen at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Jun 1 08:38:25 PDT 2001

Engine ProblemSimilar problem, night approaching as well as the shore, no wind, call Coast Guard after hours of work, get towed to a safe dock.

Solution -- replaced all, repeat, all, ignition pieces including the distributor cap and rotor.

Conclusion -- save yourself a lot of time and hassle -- keep new spares and replace everything.

Skybird #522