[Alberg30] Engine problem solved.

FINKENBERG, Lincoln LFINKENBERG at EMMETMARVIN.COM
Sun Jun 3 19:43:42 PDT 2001

Switched my old for a friends brand new carb and the engine ran perfectly
(would go as high on the rpm as you wanted, under load and in idle. May have
moved the mooring a bit tho for the better).

Unfortunately my friend's is on loan (and did not quite fit perfect).

What is the recommended make and model for the carburetor on the gray
marine?

I noticed that on the old model the carburetor has a T bar type adjustor at
the bottom of it, just underneath the high speed adjustor. While on my
friends carb, where this adjustor might go, is a fitting with a metal tube
that connects to the block (coincidentally the T-Bar adjustor fit in this
spot while on the gray marine).

With the right connectors and metal tubing this can be done on the gray
marine?

Went out and bought/ordered other spare engine parts -- as recommended --
thanks

Gypsy 138
Linc