[Alberg30] cost of shipping a boat?

perry fizzano perry at fizzano.net
Tue Jun 26 23:05:03 PDT 2001

Hi, In my quest looking for a small solid cruiser I have noticed how
 much cheaper such boats are in the FL area as opposed to the
northwest U.S.

Someone on this list said that someone has experience shipping their alberg 30 across country.  I tried to get a price quote from a few places I found on the web and the only one that came back was $8000!!!  Is that what you would expect?  Maybe I'm optimistic but I figured it would cost half that.  Any leads would be appreciated.  Thanks,

perry
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |