[Alberg30] Caulking Teak Hatch Covers

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Jun 5 08:48:15 PDT 2001

Actually the K of KC refers to Canada's membership in the Commonwealth.
Britian is K, the rest of us were KA (Australia) KNZ (New Zealand) etc.
Several years ago we switched to the new three letter "CAN" for Canada.
Makes more sense these days, but I miss the tradition & I've left KC on my
sail.

Gord KC426