[Alberg30] Stainless Steel Trim piece between toerail and

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Jun 13 12:45:02 PDT 2001

RTV is "Room Temperature Vucanizing" rubber, the same thing as
silicon caulk.

I've put screws into wet glue/sawdust before by coating them
with soap (drive the screw into the soap, first).  I'd bet
the same thing would work with epoxy.  You wouldn't know
until you tried to back it out, but, at worst, you'd have
to heat the screw to break the epoxy bond.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |