[Alberg30] Silencing those mast noises?

alberg30 at mindspring.com alberg30 at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 9 13:37:38 PDT 2001

Hey thats my idea!!

Just kidding, of course. Randy, I did exactly as you described in 1996 and
it silenced the mast noises very well. Not a problem sincle then. A year or
two later I had to "adjust" one of my mast head wires and it came free no
problem.

Just a little dab will do ya'. I used Great Stuff, one can is more than
enough.

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"