[Alberg30] Bolts on chainplates?

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 16:48:35 PDT 2002

I removed the original bolts from all the chainplates today, and the forward
lower bolts showed significant bending (scary), while the aft lower and
center uppers seemed OK.  I was suprised that such a stout boat had these
skimpy bolts.  The knees and bulkheads were OK.  George, I'll go with your
suggestions.  If you still have the original bolts, actually little more than
machine screws, I'd replace them now.
Joe Fitzpatrick  One Love  #286
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |