[Alberg30] Forward Chainplates

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 05:34:41 PDT 2002

For caulking around chainplates, I have used a number of different products
over the years incl. Rule Elastomeric; #M 101; Boat Life and it always seems
that every year I need to re-caulk them, so my conclusion is caulk them
every year as part of spring commissioning. What experiences have others
had?