[Alberg30] Forward Chainplates

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Apr 8 06:58:11 PDT 2002

I believed, last year that 5200 would be a good caulk, but halfway through
the yeat that stuff seperated from the plates. Anything that will adhere
for a longer while (say at least a year) is a good thing, definitely NOT
5200.

C.B. Currier

Mike Lehman said:
> For caulking around chainplates, I have used a number of different
> products  over the years incl. Rule Elastomeric; #M 101; Boat Life and
> it always seems  that every year I need to re-caulk them, so my
> conclusion is caulk them  every year as part of spring commissioning.
> What experiences have others  had?

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |