[Alberg30] Forward Chainplates

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 9 06:38:16 PDT 2002

George, are you saying that you removed all of the chainplates ... as in
unbolted them from the bulkheads and pulled them up through the deck? Or
maybe down through the deck. If so was this also when you redrilled the
chainplates for the 5/16" bolts?

Tom S
A-30 412
InCahoots

George Dinwiddie wrote:

> It's been a couple years since I recaulked the chainplates with
> Rule Elastomeric, and so far it still seems to be holding.  I did
> remove the chainplates and burnish the surfaces with those little
> round 3M scrubbers that fit in the drill.  This gave me a clean
> surface for bonding.
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |