[Alberg30] Documentation

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 06:43:02 PDT 2002

Thank you, George, for reminding me of the deatils of the Jones Act.
I remember now what I researched: getting my six-pack liscence and taking
people out in the Raritan bay as a way of writing the boat off on taxes. And,
indeed, that is precluded by the Jones act as "passengers for hire",
disallowed on a non-USA-built boat.
Paul
#23 Ashwagh