[Alberg30] Alberg 30 center of gravity

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Mon Apr 22 10:16:57 PDT 2002

You are correct you can use the same method for finding the center of
area for the below the waterline as well, but I think for the purposes
of locating the boat on a trailer you will find that folding the whole
profile with folds parallel with the waterline you will get a very
accurate longitudinal c.g.. Chappell describes this method in his book
 I believe it is called Yacht design it is out of print. I have it at
home and will try to look it up and quote from it in another post. If
you have any lines drawings with the longitudinal c.g. shown make a
copy, cut it out and give it a check.    Chris

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |