[Alberg30] Relocate batteries

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 06:19:42 PDT 2002

I think it is generally safe to say that all A30s had the batteries under
the floor originally. The olny problem with that is if the boat fills with
water over the batteries it can ruin the batteries and the battery cables.
But if you have water over the batteries, you have other problems.

Gas tank location depends on the year/hull# of the boat. The earlier boat
had the tank in the stbd locker and the newer boat the tank was under the
cockpit.