[Alberg30] Relocate batteries

Bruce MacDonald Hullhaus at attbi.com
Thu Apr 25 09:27:23 PDT 2002

on 4/25/02 10:03 AM, C.B. Currier at cbcurrier at spinrx.com wrote:

> Yeah ... when I play with the stuffing box I inevitably end up leaving the
> dripp go
> too good and find every year or 3 that the next day the batteries have been
> awash.
> So I never worry about my batteries getting old.
> However that is - I believe the BEST place for the batteries.(The Cabin
> bilge compartments)
> But be sure to monitor your stuffing box drip!
>
> C.B. Currier
> Infinity #57

I have my batteries on shelves, one in the forward part of each cockpit
locker. Fuel tank is just under the cabin sole, beneath the last
companionway step which flips up to read fuel level. A nifty, dry, and well
balanced arrangement.

All best,
Bruce MacDonald

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |