[Alberg30] Relocate batteries

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Apr 25 07:03:16 PDT 2002

Yeah ... when I play with the stuffing box I inevitably end up leaving the
dripp go
too good and find every year or 3 that the next day the batteries have been
awash.
So I never worry about my batteries getting old.
However that is - I believe the BEST place for the batteries.(The Cabin
bilge compartments)
But be sure to monitor your stuffing box drip!

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |