[Alberg30] Who's Interested in an A30 Trailer?

Hansen, Richard D LTC Student Richard.Hansen at carlisle.army.mil
Mon Aug 12 15:14:55 PDT 2002

Imagine the freedom a trailer would give you pulling your Alberg 30 for
winter maintenance or traveling at 40 knots via the highway to distant
rendezvous!

I'd like to coordinate a group purchase for those who express an interest in
purchasing a trailer for their A30s.  Initial research indicates that we
will have several trailer manufacturers, some with Alberg 30 experience,
interested in competing for our orders.  These trailer companies can
manufacture both lift and float off trailer variants. Prices vary in the
$7000 to $9000 range and companies offer attractive discounts (15-20%) for
multiple trailers.

Please reply if you or someone you know is interested.  We'll keep you
posted via email and the Mainsheet.  Thanks.
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |