[Alberg30] Who's Interested in an A30 Trailer?

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 01:16:32 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/14/02 3:13:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Richard.Hansen at carlisle.army.mil writes:

> Subj:[Alberg30] Who's Interested in an A30 Trailer?
> Date:8/14/02 3:13:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:    Richard.Hansen at carlisle.army.mil (Hansen, Richard D LTC Student)
> Sender:    public-list-admin at alberg30.org
> To:    public-list at alberg30.org ('public-list at alberg30.org')
>

> Imagine the freedom a trailer would give you pulling your Alberg 30 for
> winter maintenance or traveling at 40 knots via the highway to distant
> rendezvous!
>
> I'd like to coordinate a group purchase for those who express an interest in
> purchasing a trailer for their A30s.  Initial research indicates that we
> will have several trailer manufacturers, some with Alberg 30 experience,
> interested in competing for our orders.  These trailer companies can
> manufacture both lift and float off trailer variants. Prices vary in the
> $7000 to $9000 range and companies offer attractive discounts (15-20%) for
> multiple trailers.
>
> Please reply if you or someone you know is interested.  We'll keep you
> posted via email and the Mainsheet.  Thanks.

I am very interested, but only if it happens in the next 6 weeks, after which
I would have to order on my own. I MUST move the boat off some farmland where
it is stored and the only reasonable alternative is to put it on a trailer. I
am intrigued by the float-off variant. Are there any trade-offs to a trailer
from which you can float off? I've heard so much about Triad. What other
companies where you thinking of submitting to?
Paul Cicchetti
#23 Ashwagh