[Alberg30] FW: Alternator Pivot Bracket #299095 for a M5411 Universal Diesel

Joan Mason josmason at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 19:04:47 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Mason [mailto:josmason at tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 10:01 PM
To: Alberg 30
Subject: Alternator Pivot Bracket #299095 for a M5411 Universal Diesel

We are in need of the above part for a M5411 Universal diesel.  We sailed
Kiss (Rebecca's new name) to Marathon during Christmas and have left her
there to enjoy the Keys for the winter.  She had a leak when we arrived and
was found to need a pivot bracket to fix her.  We cannot find the part
anywhere in Florida or the Keys.  We were hoping that someone out there
would know a source of parts for the M5411 Universal.  Thanks for your help.
Joan Mason/Bruce Athey
Alberg 30/ Hull #200

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |