[Alberg30] Re: Engine pages, propellers

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Mon Feb 11 12:49:46 PST 2002

I am by no means the house guru on diesel alignments (I've paid for a
few--does that count??) but I would say that if you have anything like
significant additional vibration when the engine is in gear (compared to in
neutral) then you may have a problem that bears looking into.  I had a
problem with a rear engine mount last year that cost me a new shaft,
coupling, etc, because, essentially, I didn't know how much vibration was
too much, and I didn't have it checked out. A stitch in time.....

Rob Alley