[Alberg30] please add me to the list.

Monica Burke monicab at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 18:35:01 PST 2002

I am considering building a hard dodger for my Gulf Island 29 which looks
very similar to the alberg and would love to learn from your experience.
What materials are you using for the frame of the dodger?  Have you looked
into a company called Teklam?  They produce structural panels for the
aerospace industry using fiberglass and aluminum.

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |