[Alberg30] Re: [Alberg30]movable staysail stay

Richard Wagner rwagner1 at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 19 21:02:26 PST 2002

I'm not an engineer, but if you look at heavy truck chassis's, there are no
welds. Everything including suspension parts are bolted on. The heat from
welding can change the characteristics and strength of the metal if not
properly done by expert welders.

Richard Wagner

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |