[Alberg30] Alberg 30 for sale

Lorelei23 at aol.com Lorelei23 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 07:16:54 PDT 2002

1966 Alberg 30 for sale.  new bottom paint well maintained.  new cabin paint.
 boat is in wonderful condition-bone dry.  2 main sails     2 - 190 Genoas
 1 - 130 Genoa
1 working Jib   - 1  new storm Jib   -  Spinnaker with pole.  Sails perfect
except working Jib needs a very small repair.  new 3 blade prop - 4 anchors -
dinghy with motor and motor bracket - 2 wet weather suits - 8 life jackets,
etc. lots of extras - too many things to list.  (rudder two years new)

bought a ranch - raising and training horses - no time for boating.  I love
my Alberg but it is not practical to keep her.  Asking price:  $16,000

Location:  Bradenton, Florida

Loretta Hulsey
Home:  941-776-9788
Office:  941-708-3335