[Alberg30] Rookie questions 2

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Tue Jul 30 05:58:06 PDT 2002

TC-

I'd love to give gofast advice to this list, and I have been out for a
couple of races, but we haven't done too well, so I am much more
interested in listening than I am in speaking. Which is why you haven't
heard any advice from me. My crew and I are still getting used to racing
the Alberg.

Thanks for sharing some of your secrets. Hopefully they will help me to
provide some better competition for you on the racecourse. Thanks to all
of you who are sharing your rig tuning and boat setup secrets.

I'll be sure to scrub that bottom wednesday morning.

see you wednesday.

J Bergquist
Calliope #287

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |