[Alberg30] Rookie questions

Douglas Wight doug at ripnet.com
Sun Jul 28 20:48:28 PDT 2002

Bill:  Owlet again,  further to Bob's comments Owlet's seat locker panels
were so deteriorated that I had all of the wood routed out and the void
filled with GRP and a none slip surface . This makes for a good solid locker
lid which bears a lot of stress where you step in and out of the boat.
Cheers, Doug Wight  "Owlet".