[Alberg30] Pre-Rookie Question

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:57:48 PDT 2002

Doug,
The A30 should be great for a family.  I raised 4 on a 26 footer and it was
great for family fun.  We had one out when she was 2 weeks old.  At that
time it was 2 weeks, 3, 6 and 9.  Buy some crayons and coloring books, a toy
boat to tow,  and some bubbles. Bubbles really entertain when there's a
breeze.

A word to the wise, NEVER let them anywhere out of the cabin without a life
jacket. And a tether on the life jacket would be helpful--- I learned the
hard way, but not disastrous.  A life jacket any where near the water, that
includes on the docks.  One child drowned when he slipped from his mother's
arms while being passed from boat to dock.

>From: "Douglas Snell" <dsnell at kinetyx.com>
>Mike-
>
>I am looking at A30's as a move up for my expanding family.  We have an
>18mo
>old and a 4mo old (yes, that's close).  How does your family do on the
>boat?
>Is the A30 a good size for this age group?
>
>Doug Snell

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |