[Alberg30] Pre-Rookie Question

Douglas Snell dsnell at kinetyx.com
Mon Jul 29 09:11:51 PDT 2002

Mike-

Great Info!  I have narrowed my search to the Triton and the Alberg also.  I
am in NE Massachusetts and have already touch base with an Alberg owner in
Maine.  We are going to try and arrange a meeting sometime soon (hopefully).
I sail out of the Merrimack River which has its share of sloppy
tidal/current water, as well as an overpopulation of throttle happy power
boats.  But I like to think if I can sail here I can do alright almost
anywhere.

Thanks for the input.  Now to find the boat.

Doug Snell