[Alberg30] barrier bottom protection

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu May 9 17:33:19 PDT 2002

I stripped #114 to the gel coat this year due to the coats of paint from
previous owners. It is a messy job, I used paint remover vs. sanding the
bottom. I didn't find one blister and wouldn't expect any in the future. I
am applying a barrier coat by Awlgrip to help with the adhesion of the
bottom paint, both products seem to work well together.

Regards,
Stephen