[Fwd: Re: [Alberg30] stem head fitting]

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Nov 14 16:48:10 PST 2002

There's about 5 bolts down through the deck and two that go diagonally
through the bow.  Also, there's two machine screws holding the stainless
strap on the front of the stem fitting.  I think all of these are 1/4-20.

What's your plan on the bow roller?  I've been thinking of doing
something custom, too.

   - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |