[Alberg30] stem head fitting

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Nov 15 14:35:29 PST 2002

Dave,

I think that the biggest problem to moving the chocks will be removing
the screws into the stem fitting.  You may have to drill them out.

 - George

P.S.  The mailing list software has changed a bit in how it generates
the "Reply-to:" header, and sometimes includes both the previous poster
and the list in it.  Some mailer software does not seem to pick up the
second address.  You may want to watch this, as your replies seem to
be coming directly to me rather than to the list.  There's great value
in carrying out these discussions where everyone can read them.

> Dave Terrell said:
>
> thanks - George - the pictures are very helpful and will give some
> additional ways to solve the problem in a less complicated way. Knowing
> that the bow chocks can be moved easily is especially helpful, given how
> we are looking at the problem.

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |