[Alberg30] Propane storage

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sun Nov 24 04:21:49 PST 2002

Peter Amos said:
> I want to convert from the small propane canisters to a standard
> bottle.Are the big bottles normally  lashed to the pushpit or is there a
> better option on the A30 Peter Amos

Peter,

I have seen quite a few cruisers especially Alberg type, with the smaller
cabins, mount the propane tanks up by the mast. That way if there is a
leak the propane has a route off the boat, I guess. The only issue I had
was running the hose/piping back to the kitchenenette.

C.B. Currier

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |