[Alberg30] Bermuda Trip

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:32:35 PDT 2002

No first hand experience Chris, but the late Jack Martin was one of the
original A30 owners that started the A30 Association and he was the first
Commodore (then called President) in 1965.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505

"What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it
on?" Henry David Thoreau