[Alberg30] Lazy Jacks

Robert Kirk isobar at cablespeed.com
Thu Oct 17 11:51:14 PDT 2002

Pat Drenning asked:
>About your lazy jacks.  I went to the boat show and did not see anyone
>selling lazy jacks.  Could you send me the name/addrss/phone no. of the
>source of your lazy jack?  Would appreciate it.

Pat... Don't know much about lazy jacks, but I'd recommend the Dutchman
system, kind of an advanced lazy jack, instead. A Dutchman rig was on
Isobar's main when I biought her and is still functioning fine. It makes
dropping & stowing the main a breeze when singlehanding. My main is full
battened which I think also helps a lot.

Most of the local sailmakers sell it.

Bob Kirk
Isibar #181

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |