[Alberg30] Lazy Jacks

Neal Jackson NJackson at npr.org
Thu Oct 17 12:15:05 PDT 2002

There is a system called "EZ Jacks" which I have purchased but not yet put
on Peregrine (lack of time...and too much heat...got in the way this
summer).  It has the advantage of being out of the way when not in use.
This means that it is not in the way of the sail when under way by sail and,
as I understand it, does not require alteration of the sail cover, as most
other systems require.

Check out the EZ Jacks Web site at http://www.ezjax.com/ezjax/

Neal Jackson
PEREGRINE