[Alberg30] Tachometer ???

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Sep 9 17:05:49 PDT 2002

Randy,

I don't know much about diesel tachs, but if it says 1000 rpm before you
start the engine, it sounds like a sticking meter movement, to me.  In
my younger days, I used to take apart sticking meters and sometimes
actually fix them, but I had lots of time and free raw materials.

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |