[Alberg30] re:trailer purchase

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 08:22:52 PDT 2002

Trailer folks,
The trailer was completed today and is on it's way to the painter.  Lights
and final finish to be completed tomorrow.  I am doing the stand and bow pads
myself.  I have added orange flag holders and a slow moving vehicle sign for
the rear.  Also added was a load leveler bar package and an anti sway bar.
7000# axles are available, as well as G rated 14 ply tyres.  This would add
to the cost, and I can get that data for you if you wish.

I will be taking digital pics of the completed trailer and the transport trip
home to Indiana.  These I will share with Richard Hansen who can then share
with whoever.
When the trip is completed I can more accurately report on how well the
trailer worked and others can better decide which route they wish to go.

Michael Connolly  #133