[Alberg30] re:trailer purchase

Scott tristan at one.net
Tue Sep 10 15:15:06 PDT 2002

Michael,

It sounds like you are soon ready for the road test.  It sounds
like a good trailer, the proof will be in how well it trails, how
safely it trails and how long it holds up.

John Ruskin, Arts and Crafts Man of Letters, once said, "There is
nothing one man can make, that another can make cheaper and sell
for less...He who buys from price alone is another's lawful
prey..."

It sounds like you have done your homework and have found what
may be called, "Best Value" that is, a well made, well designed
trailer for a reasonable cost...

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results!

Scott