[Alberg30] sinks for a refit

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Sun Sep 29 22:34:20 PDT 2002

Further suggestion - I just replaced a round sink with a rectangular
one on my boat. The round one used to trap plates in it about half
way down and was a general pain to use effectively. Go with a
rectangular or square sink if you have a choice, it's much more
convenient.

Wally

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon