[Alberg30] Cutlass bearing removal

Kevin Blanc t.k.blanc at att.net
Sat Apr 26 06:15:09 PDT 2003

I drilled the bearing on a drill press before I installed it. It's a bit
tricky to measure where the hole should be. Then, of course, you have to
make sure the bearing goes in with the holes lined up. I was able to
drill a bigger hole - 3/8" I think.

I never thought to drill with the housing as a guide. It would have made
it a lot easier. I'll console myself with the fact that I might have
more flow. :0)