[Alberg30] Onboard showers and Holding tanks

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:49:10 PST 2003

I only know of one Alberg that has installed a shower, so it is possible. From cruising folks that I know that have showers below, they tell me they don't use them because it adds too much moisture below decks and causes mildew problems. Larger boats don't seem to have as big a problem because the volume of air space.