[Alberg30] Diesel replacement

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Jan 8 13:35:37 PST 2003

I think a fun event would be a pull off come one come all... next summer
down in the bay A-4 against all diesels turning identical props hook em
up transom to transom and open the throttles lets settle this gas vs
diesel thing!!! ha ha  we do it up here in the mud with jeeps its fun
and usually breaks things

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange, one of
my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html