[Alberg30] exhaust riser assembly

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Thu Mar 27 09:55:16 PST 2003

Jay,

I used Perma Gasket RTV ultra black high temp sealant.  The sealant smoked
the first time I ran the engine but after that it has been fine.  I suggest
you run the engine after assembly, but before wrapping the exhaust with
insulation to ensure you have no leaks and the sealant has stopped smoking.

This is the process I used and had success. I am very pleased.

Fair Winds

Larry Morris
Solstice #501