[Alberg30] A4 Typical Ranges

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Mon May 12 16:53:15 PDT 2003

I had a funny (now), not then story about my fuel tank. It was about 1/4
full one of those things I didn't get to before being launched from a
trailer last spring. It was blowing a gale into a steep ramp raining and
nasty I had done much work on the motor over the winter and was running
it for a couple of minutes before waving bye bye to the boat haulers.
well the ramp was steep enough to make it impossible for the pickup at
the forward end to suck the gas at the aft end of the tank.  The motor
ran great for the first minute or so. Well I won't make that mistake
again! Ended up costing me the equivalent to a summers supply of beer.
It will be full next week when I go in.