[Alberg30] Lake Ont. PHRF

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue May 13 06:15:15 PDT 2003

The codes next to the rating are defined at the bottom of that page. I believe the 237 is showing the credit for  roller furling but i'm not looking at it as I type this reply. ODR is one design rating and FP is fixed prop.

Apparently, most of the racing boats in the A30 association don't apply for PHRF because they mainly race in a class start with only A30's. Down here I've yet to see another one. Last year I think there were a dozen or so on the PHRF list by mid-June. I bet you see more in another month or so. That list is updated weekly.

Bill

--

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 08:29AM, Brian and Elaine Timmins <timmins at optonline.net> wrote:

>> You can browse the Chesapeake PHRF valid list from here:
>>
>> http://www.phrfchesbay.com/
>>
>> It will put you in the ballpark.
>>
>  On a quick look, I only spotted 3 A30's.  2 @ 225 and 1 @ 237.    Why such
>a difference?