[Alberg30] Lake Ont. PHRF

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Thu May 15 05:26:25 PDT 2003

It is easy for you to say that one design is the only way to go, because in
Annapolis there is a choice.  It did not sound to me like they have a Alberg
30 one design class in the northern great lakes.

I say get out their and bash it around with your local fleet and have some
fun.  Chances are they have an established rating for the local racing
conditions.

Fair Winds

Larry Morris
Solstice #501