[Alberg30] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 169, Issue 9

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:37:46 PST 2003

There is plenty of room in the engine compartment and access is good. It is
hard to get to the heat exchanger (mounted over the transmissson) and due to
that diifficulty I don't check the pencil zinc as often as I should.

Regarding  number of cylinders, I have heard (maybe someone can confirm
this) that a 3 cylinder engine is better balanced that an even number. There
are some good 3 cyl 20 hp choices available.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505