[Alberg30] Coamings

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Fri Oct 17 06:38:47 PDT 2003

Thanks Steven. I have the winch bases off already so I'll just need to
work on the coamings themselves.

By the way, would you happen to know if I can remove the exterior
section of the winches without having parts fly all over the place? I
was able to remove the winches from the pedestals but I don't think I'll
get them back on without the bolts turning as I try to tighten the nuts.

Thanks,

James